2. PERSONAL USE LIMITATION. This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or intellectual property obtained from this website. You warrant that all information supplied by you or on your behalf in using this website is true and accurate.
3. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES. All contents of this website are owned by World OCR, the Fédération Internationale de Sport d’Obstacles (FISO), herein or the attributed parties. All rights are reserved herein “World OCR”. All trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks and other intellectual property (such as text, images, graphics, icons, audio, video and software) appearing on this website are owned by World OCR and its affiliates, or by their suppliers. All rights are reserved with respect to such intellectual property. Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to World OCR’s Designated Agent set forth below.
5. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless World OCR, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of World OCR and its subsidiaries and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this website. You expressly agree that the foregoing indemnity provision is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the country where you are located and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full force and effect.
6. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE. As a condition to your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
7. PUBLIC FORUMS. World OCR is not responsible for reviewing, editing or otherwise censoring the accuracy, appropriateness or credibility of content posted in public forums, chat rooms, bulletin boards, and/or any other open exchanges on this website.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. This website may contain hyperlinks to websites and/or date operated by parties other than World OCR. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. World OCR does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
9. SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE. Any software that is made available to use or download from this website (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of World OCR, its affiliates, and/or their suppliers. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies, or is included with, the Software (“License Agreement”). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. For any Software not accompanied by a License Agreement, World OCR hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, nontransferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this website in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose. Please note that all Software, including, without limitation, all HTML code contained on this website, is owned by World OCR, its affiliates, and/or their suppliers, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. The Software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the License Agreement. You acknowledge that the Software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information are subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of Switzerland. You agree not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to export restrictions.
10. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. World OCR reserves the right to change at any time the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered.
© 2019 Fédération Internationale de Sports d’Obstacles - All Rights Reserved