The certification and licensing of officials is central to FISO's goal of ensuring fair and safe competition for athletes.
The training, certification and licensing process promotes a serious and professional approach to officiating and demonstrates an official's commitment to excellence.
As an official gains experience and training, FISO recognises skill development through 5 levels:
• Level 1: Race Official Foundation training and/or NF prerequisites;
• Level 2: Certified Race Official (CRO). This provides the training to be a Licenced NTO;
• Level 3: Licenced National Technical Official (NTO) after gaining experience at national championship and qualifier races.
• Level 4: Certified International Technical Official (ITO). This provides the training to be a Licenced ITO;
• Level 5: Licenced ITO after gaining experience at continental/international championship races.
Global OCR Officials (GOCRO) is the exclusive training provider of World OCR, delivering officiating services, consulting and training of officials and referees to the obstacle sports community worldwide.
GOCRO's mandate is to ensure the highest standard of officiating at the international level, and to ensure that the quality and professionalism of officiating meet FISO standards for national championships, championship qualifiers and world level events.
Find us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook
© 2020 Fédération Internationale de Sports d’Obstacles - All Rights Reserved